Vikendi Map release date: December 18
PUBG Mobile, Vikendi Map is a part of coming update to PUBG mobile v 0.10.0
Tencent started sending Maintenance Notice about new update
Tencent releasing update as early than expected date This update brings some cool features and improvements
Here is a screenshot what Tencent sending to users
PUBG MOBILE will be taken offline for maintenance from 00:00:00 to 09:00:00 (UTC) on December 17th, Service may resume sooner or later depending on maintenance progress. The new version will be pushed to Google Play and App Store starting December 18th. Update the game before December 25th get Outfit Box II (7d) xl and ,888 BP.
PUBG MOBILE brings a new snow map with the 0.10 Update
New Map and In-game changes:
• Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
• Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
• New weather mode added: Snow
• Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
• Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
• Added layout for players with large hands
• Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
• Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
• Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center
• Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update
• Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers.
• Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
• Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
• Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
• Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
• Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
• Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
• Added Arabic support
• Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
• Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
• New commands added to Quick Chat
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.