The Raspberry Pi Foundation has announced the fourth version (Raspberry Pi 4 model B) of its miniature credit card sized budget computer.
The Raspberry Pi 4 keeps the same form-factor and $35 starting price of its predecessor that’s impressive thing but it has improved specs across the board. It now comes with up to 4GB of RAM (four times that of any previous Pi), a faster CPU and GPU, faster Ethernet, dual-band Wi-Fi, twice the amount of HDMI outputs, and two USB 3 ports.
You can choose the ram options in new raspberry Pi 4 it comes in 3 variants 1GB/2GB/4GB variants
Raspberry Pi 4 specs
- SoC: Broadcom BCM2711B0 quad-core A72 (ARMv8-A) 64-bit @ 1.5GHz
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore VI
- Networking: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- RAM: 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- GPIO: 40-pin GPIO header, populated
- Storage: microSD
- Ports: 2 × micro-HDMI 2.0, 3.5 mm analogue audio-video jack, 2 × USB 2.0, 2 × USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, Camera Serial Interface (CSI), Display Serial Interface (DSI)
- Dimensions: 88 mm × 58 mm × 19.5 mm, 46 g
The Raspberry Pi 4 is available starting today with either 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB of RAM for $35, $45, and $55, respectively.
Raspberry Pi 4 Benchmark score
You can see the difference in the graph there is a major improvement in cpu speed than previous versions
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.