Eye opening Facts:
Here is the list of Eye opening Facts. We probably here all these things in our collage time, we thought that these are true, but They Aren’t.
- Napoleon wasn’t short. He was 5.7, which at the time was taller than average.
- It’s not true that humans only use 10 percent of our brains. No study has ever shown or even claimed that.
- There is no medical reason to drink eight glasses of water a day.
- Albert Einstein didn’t fail high school math.
- The Great Wall of China is not visible from space.
- Suppose if you are in space suddenly your airlock is breaked you won’t explode.
- Probability of tossing a coin is not 50-50. Students at Stanford University by tossing thousands of coin with high-speed cameras and discovered the chances are approximately fify-one-forty-nine in favour of heads.
- Bats are not blind Ther are 1,100-odd species of bat in the world, not one is sightless.
- flies only live for a day. Is not true it Depends on species, the adult lives from less than a day to a week, but this is only the final stage of a longer life-cycle. Most of the mayfly’s existence is spent as an aquatic nymph, which lasts from a few months to four years.
I hope you like these facts, we add some more facts very soon.
Some crazy facts
- HUMANS ARE THE ONLY SPECIES CAN ENJOY SPICY FOODS
- HUMANS ARE ALSO THE ONLY ANIMALS WHOSE BRAINS SHRINK
- POTATO CHIPS CAUSE MORE WEIGHT GAIN THAN ANY OTHER FOOD
- IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO HUM WHILE YOU HOLD YOUR NOSE ( try once)
- CELL PHONES ARE FULL OF BACTERIA THAN YOUR BATHROOM
- DOGS CAN SMELL CANCER
- BEES CAN DETECT BOMBS
- THE LONGEST WORD YOU CAN TYPE WITH JUST YOUR LEFT HAND IS “SWEATERDRESSES”
- NEWBORNS BABY’S DON’T SHED TEARS
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.