What’s New in PUBG Vikendi Map
The Vikendi map is a 6km x 6km snow map which will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on December 20, 2018, while it will be available for matchmaking 24 hours later. There will be a new snow whether mode, Snowmobile, Snowball Fight for Vikendi’s Spawn Island, Added layout for players with large hands and a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Also, a snow theme has been added to the main menu for collecting bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center.
What’s New in PUBG v 0.10.0
PUBG Mobile 0.10 update could bring new Vikendi snow map, Snowmobile vehicle and many more
PUBG Mobile 0.10 changelog:
PUBG MOBILE brings a new snow map with the 0.10 Update
New Map and In-game changes:
• Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
• Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
• New weather mode added: Snow
• Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
• Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
• Added layout for players with large hands
• Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
• Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
• Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center
• Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update
• Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers.
• Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
• Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
• Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
• Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
• Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
• Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes
• Added Arabic support
• Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
• Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
• New commands added to Quick Chat
How To Download PUBG v 0.10.0
The official stable update will be released on 20 December if you can’t wait You can Try PUBG Beta : Download (2.9GB)
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.