The description of PUBG MOBILE
PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS goes mobile – the original Battle Royale game is now available on your device!
Official PUBG on Mobile
100 players parachute onto a remote 8×8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG MOBILE players.
Not Just A Game. This Is Battle Royale.
- Requires a persistent internet connection.
- Recommended specs for getting the most out of PUBG MOBILE: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB RAM.
The current version supports more than 500+ Android devices, including but not limited to: GALAXY NOTE8,SONY XPERIA XZ1,GALAXY S8,GOOGLE PIXEL2,GALAXY NOTE5,HUAWEI HONOR8,LG G5,REDMI 4A,HUAWEI P9,SONY XPERIA X,REDMI NOTE4.
PUBG MOBILE 0.12.0 Update
- All new modes will be under this category
- Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies
Survive Till Dawn:
- New weapons, monsters, and systems. The difficulty has also been tuned
- Players can now spectate matches of their friends, Crew or Clan members and adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings
- Portable Closets can now be swapped in combat
- Added Spring Theme and Treasure event
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.